June 17, 2008

Baby Showers and BBQ's...

We spent Father's Day weekend with our families in Salt Lake. We went to the park on Saturday and had a BBQ in honor of my Dad. Bran and Celeste Trav and Cierra Sue We spent Sunday with Justin's family to honor his father. Sunday afternoon we had ourselves another BBQ...we just can't get enough.

The boys played games in the backyard while the girls sat, watched, dodged the balls, and visited. My mom and sisters threw a family baby shower for me in my parent's backyard. Everything was beautiful. Willow creek runs right through the backyard, and the weather was perfect. My mom made all the craddle bedding. It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but it is so darling, and I love it! My sister Celeste flew in all the way from LA to be there! I could not believe how many gifts there were! It was so nice to have so much support from my family. We could not have asked for a better weekend!

2 comments:

Grayson said...

A vicious game of badminton, Madsen-style. I can only imagine :)

Kati said...

I am glad you had a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you again at church.....it seems we haven't seen you in a long time.