October 23, 2008
It's My Party, and I'll Cry if I Want To!
Miley was invited to her very first birthday party today. My friend Jocelyn had a baby a couple weeks after me, and she threw a 1 month old birthday party for her little girl Taylor. One of my favorite things about being in Logan is becoming a mom at the same time as all my friends so we have excuses to get together and play with all our girls! Jocelyn got little princess tierras, and made birthday cup cakes. We just had so much fun laughing and snapping endless pictures of our babies in their birthday crowns!
I don't think baby Taylor enjoyed the photo session as much as we did;)
At the party, Miley got to sit in Taylor's special chair;)
Miley and her girlfriends...baby Rory-4 months-Left,baby Miley-2 months-middle, baby Taylor-1 month-right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love that you had a little princess party for all those beautiful little girls. I so would love it if you came to Burley! I even have a spare bedroom for you and Miley if you ever do come up:)
How cute is that? What a great idea--good job Jocelyn. I wish I was there to get together with you guys. I miss being with other new moms all the time. Enjoy it for me!
That is the funniest thing ever! I love the princess party...jealous you guys get to get together and play with your new babies! So fun!
I can't believe I didn't bring my camera that day! I need to steal some of your pictures.
Post a Comment