Right now I am busy trying to plan a few different Graduation get-togethers for Justin. He will be graduating May 2ND, which is just right around the corner! Yesterday we went to the Grad fair on Campus to get Justin his cap and gown. There was this guy at one of the booths who kept calling Miley "Dude." It was obvious he thought she was a little boy. "Hey Dude." What's up Dude?" I guess it's bows from now on when we are out in public.
Justin had me fill out a bracket this year. He printed it out at work, and brought it home for me. I filled it out and then showed him. He probably almost died of embarrassment that his wife is so clueless when it comes to the whole Basketball thing. I thought I just needed to choose one team out of every four to win, and then I had the University of Utah as the Champs in the end. I know, I'm not all there sometimes. So, I filled out a new bracket, and am doing better the second time around.
So there you have it. Justin is so busy keeping up with school, work, and taking care of us at home he probably can hardly see strait. I am so darn sick I for sure can't see strait, and Miley is just happy as ever and cute as can be.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you're so sick! I hope you feel better! Let me know if you need or want anything :) I can bring you a danish from my bakery :)
OH! You poor girl! You poor, poor, poor girl! I am SO sorry you are sick. I wish there were a magic pill to make it all go away that worked for everyone and worked immediately. Three cheers for Justin! And for you. Ugh. I remember a little too well how horrible it can all be.
You're in my prayers!
I am willing to help you with anything. If Justin needs a break I can bring dinner. Let me know. Well don't let me know....I will talk to you on Sunday to work out when.
Post a Comment