May 18, 2009

9 Month Old Miley

Miley: Happy as long as she can be with, see or touch Mom or Dad. Loves to play "I'm gonna get you!". Lights up when Daddy comes home. Wants to sleep on her tummy. Fascinated with Birds, and water. Tongue always out. Still grunts and yells. Adored. Loved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin, I just wanted to say hi. It's been quite awhile. Your little girl is gorgeous! She looks so much like you. It's weird to see how quickly time passes. And, congratulations on having a second, that is so awesome. I'm sad to hear that you are moving to Canada but it sounds really exciting and like a really good opportunity. I always knew you would do great things. It's great to see you so happy and that things are going so well. You deserve nothing but the best. Good luck with everything,

Janet

Kati said...

Miley is so cute!! I am so excited for you guys to have another just as adorable!! Congrats on the new car!! MY hubby also looks at KSL all the time. We sure miss you guys and the old ward.

Laura Barrett said...

Bless her darling heart! I'm so happy that she makes you guys happy! It's so fun to have our babies the same age, they do the exact same things!