March 16, 2010

SCOTLIN PRINCE: 5 Months

Mr. Sweet.
Mr. Perfect.
Mr. handsome.
Mr. Smiles.
Mr. Muscles.
Just a few of the names that describe the little Mr. man. :)
I can't get anything done these days because all I want to do is hug and cuddle and tickle this sweet little guy!
There has never been a sweeter baby in all the world. Scotlin could not be any more easy going, and joyful. He is my absolute pride and joy.

5 comments:

The Larchars said...

5 Months already? wow- time flies! I have to tell you Jessica, you have always been gorgeous, but that pic of you in the post looks like you've lost a lot of weight! I'm assuming all that treadmill work in the mornings really paid off. You got me more motivated. I really should do better. You have such a beautiful family!!!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

What cute kiddos! Love the posts!!!

Erin said...

That second to last picture of Mr. Scotlin is to die for. What a cutie. I can't believe he and our Benny are as old as they are already! Sometimes I feel like I just had him yesterday! You are looking fantastic, by the way! You are much more motivated than I am, haha. Go you!

Utah McMonsters said...

Oh Jess. you are really going to be in for it with him. Fynn was the same way... soak it up while you can. Fynn is totally making up for it now and I am lucky if I get a few snuggles throughout the day! They are sure CUTE!

Beckey said...

Jess, I looked at all of your posts...love all your pictures. I can't believe how big Scotlin in gatting. He grew up fast...makes sense though...this year has flown by!