Mr. Perfect could never be on the naughty list. ;)
Miley, Scotlin and I sat down on the floor together and enjoyed some cookies while we waited for Santa Clause to arrive.
When he got there Miley took one good hard look at him and knew right off the bat who it really was. She told him to `come on dad, let`s go get some cookies`... in a voice that really said come on dad, stop dressing up in funny costumes, it`s cookie time, which means it`s not time to fool around!...Santa was very convincing though, so she warmed right up to him. I think she might have been a little confused at times because she would call Santa `Daddy`and then look around wondering where daddy went...
I just have to add how much I LOVE that we get to have such an up close and personal experience with Santa each year. Just is a good sport to play the part.
Next Santa greeted Scotlin, who was not a big Santa fan this year.
He gave me this look of `help me! who is this guy!`
Miley was loving it though, and was eager to get her chance to sit on his lap. We had been practicing before hand so she would remember to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. When the moment arrived all she could think to say was `presents.`
Santa asked Miley for a little baby kiss. She was happy to give it, but wanted to move this beard out of the way first.
When Scotlin got his turn to sit on Santa`s lap he was still very unsure of this man. He kept looking to Miley for reassurance.
`I guess... If I HAVE to....`
After Santa had come and gone Miley kept asking `where`s HO HO HO...`Where did HO HO HO go...`
Later that night we asked her if she had a good time meeting Santa that day. She said yes, daddy is Santa.
Convincing her otherwise was not going to happen. We couldn`t get it past her this year, she is much to quick for that game.
Sure hope it`s not the last time we see Santa this year!
HO HO HO! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment