cute jess, you make me laugh.
So exciting! Can't wait to meet your new babes!
WOOOOHOO!! You still look as gorgeous as ever! I am so excited for you! Miss you guys and good luck with the pregnancy! Love you....
how cute can a pregnant lady look? we are all so excited to meet the little prince!
little prince - aka - kingston's new bff
Good luck counting down the final pregnancy hours!!!! Before you know it you'll be the parent of a little Canadian!
Woo hoo!! It's soon! We are excited to see pictures of the little man!! And look at you all stylin right before you are due! Impressive.
You look beautiful! Hooray for the last week!
Um girl, you look great! I don't think I even attempted to do my hair, makeup and get all dressed up one week before delivery!
you look as cute as ever!! i love pregnant bellies.. haha can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!! good luck.. you are in our prayers!
TOO CUTE! :)
Happy Anniversary and good luck!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
cute jess, you make me laugh.
So exciting! Can't wait to meet your new babes!
WOOOOHOO!! You still look as gorgeous as ever! I am so excited for you! Miss you guys and good luck with the pregnancy! Love you....
how cute can a pregnant lady look?
we are all so excited to meet the little prince!
little prince - aka - kingston's new bff
Good luck counting down the final pregnancy hours!!!! Before you know it you'll be the parent of a little Canadian!
Woo hoo!! It's soon! We are excited to see pictures of the little man!! And look at you all stylin right before you are due! Impressive.
You look beautiful! Hooray for the last week!
Um girl, you look great! I don't think I even attempted to do my hair, makeup and get all dressed up one week before delivery!
you look as cute as ever!! i love pregnant bellies.. haha can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!! good luck.. you are in our prayers!
TOO CUTE! :)
Happy Anniversary and good luck!
Post a Comment