Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I usually love to host parties with friends, and get decked out in costume. This year was a bit different since Jo Jo is not quite 2 weeks old yet, and I did not really prepare for any major get togethers before he was born. Even though we did not do much partying, we still tried to make it a special day, especially for Miley since she is old enough to enjoy it.
Her day started out getting to play in the backyard with Dad,
Then she came inside, had some delicious homemade chili and bread, and spent the afternoon playing with baby brother.
Jo Jo enjoyed his swing, and spent most of the day snoozing.
Later that evening Miley got all dressed up as a bumble bee,
and got to go out trick-or-treating with Mom, Dad, and brother.
I think this little Queen Bee had a good time.
I know for sure she LOVED the treats.
She finished up with a nice warm bath, and then she was off to bed.
Halloween in Halifax is different from where we grew up, but it was just right for this little one. Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
oh how cute is that miley!
Oh what fun!!! Miley makes a most adorable bumble bee. I am glad it was just right for her :)
What a precious little bee costume Miley is too cute! Oh and I am so envious of all the fall leaves in your pictures!!! I've just about fall garland-ed us out of the house trying to make up for the lack of fall colors here!
cute costume! And cute girl!
What a darling little girl. I want that outfit with the brown sweater!! So dang cute. Hope she had fun. Our little guy had a blast!
Such a cute little bee! We missed seeing you guys!
So precious! You're family is BEAUTIFUL! I wish we could see you more... ALOT more!
so so so cute!! I have that same little sweater for Karington. What a sweet little bee she was. And Scotlin is such a handsome little man. I need to see you guys soon and meet him!
What a cute bumblebee! Sad we missed you at the Petersen's!
Post a Comment