June 8, 2010

Arlee in Nova Scotia Day 2: Oak Island Inn

5 comments:

WCreativeDesigns said...

Love the picture of Miley in her Bathing suit with her pig tails. She looks like Bam Bam from the flinstones.

Catlin said...

These pictures of the water and lighthouses and stuff are AMAZING! It looks absolutely gorgeous there!

ren said...

It looks like you're having so much fun!!! Friends are the greatest! I LOVE all your pictures Jess! What kind of camera do you use? And what editing software? They are so beautiful!
I was going through a bunch of pictures I have, and I found one of us when we were little!! I smiled and laughed for a really long time...I'll have to email it to you!!! love you gorgeous girl!

The Broughs said...

What fun pictures, they are so vibrant! Your two little ones get cuter every day!

The Full Nelson said...

those are great pictures, love the colours. I need to learn how to take better pictures! looks like you guys are having a great time!