Today we hung around a little closer to home. Ar was a trooper driving around town, going to the doctor, and running errands. But, her trip would not be the same without a few stops on the way...
Like, at the giant lobster. We didn't eat any, but we sure saw some big ones!
Out of all the places we visited this week, I would put my money on the bulk barn being Arlee's favorite. We made multiple trips back and enjoyed our spoils every time.

I blame the bulk barn for adding words like "cookie" "candy" and "chocolate" to Miley's vocabulary this week.
Of course, the Harley Davidson store for Arlee's dad. I am pretty sure he has something real nice coming his way from Halifax. He's a lucky guy to have such a thoughtful daughter. I told her I hope my kids are as good to their dad when they grow up.
And a stop off to the gorgeous Public Gardens in the heart of Downtown.
The gardens were not quite in full bloom, but still very green and beautiful.

Gotta love Arlee in Scotia.
Once in a lifetime. ... Maybe twice...;)
2 comments:
fun! oh Bulk Barn...how I love and hate thee all at the same time. It's a dangerous place!!
Post a Comment