October 7, 2010

What I Gather from the Green

My husband would do a much better job at explaining this post than I can. I don`t know much about golf. I do know that the hubs is a big fan, and he was really looking forward to this day, so I wanted to be sure to remember it for him. So, here is what I (someone who knows nothing about golf) gathered from the green....



If you are cool, and I mean really cool...
like for instance, one of these guys...
You will get the opportunity to play in a golf tournament at one of the finest courses Halifax has to offer, rub shoulders with other cool guys, and be shmoozed by all sorts of company`s wanting your business so much that your head might explode.


Or, you might enjoy hanging out with some of your best buds, and practicing your golf swing.
Perhaps your time would be better spent searching for your ball all day.... Your choice.
And then there are the few, the elite few, who get sooooo CLOSE....................
....................
..........................
that still manage to have a great time.


Glad these cool guys went out and had some well deserved fun! Especailly this one!

4 comments:

jessandbryce said...

Haha! Love this post Jess! Next time you guys are around I happen to have a husband who'd always take a willing golf partner! ;)

Natalie said...

Jessica, I am so glad you posted on our blog! It's great getting caught up with you! yes... the Logans are both back in Utah so it's always a party now :) Looks like you are having a great adventure in Nova Scotia! How long are you going to live there? Your kids are adorable!

braden said...

Wow! So close that must be painful. But I've no room to talk - last time I swung a golf club the club went farther than the ball.

Melese said...

So glad Justin had fun. It's great the boys can all enjoy a good round of golf!! Jake is sad it was his last year to play in the tournament:(