January 31, 2013

Little Lady Friends


These two little lady friends make my heart so happy. 
Please meet the beautiful and preciously sweet little Isla Loren~ Daughter of my dearest friend Helene.

It can only be considered a gift to be pregnant at the same time as your closest friend. We experienced every week of the 40 together from the excitement of announcements to the final days and delivery.
Our girls were coincidentally given the same name, and born only 2 weeks apart at the exact same weight. I can't look at this little Isla without considering her one of our Father's tender mercies.
I fell in love with her the moment she arrived, feeling as if I had a bran new niece. I love watching her grow along side my own little Loren, and love that our girls get to be best friends from the very day they were born.
These Farland Gals are nothing but blessings to us! These are the moments of motherhood to treasure.


2 comments:

hels said...

Love this post Jess, these two are perfect. Our little sweet girls!

Heidi Madsen said...

Oh my, SO sweet!!