November 18, 2008

3 Month Old Miley

Miley Celebrated her 3 month old birthday this morning by rolling over a whopping 3 times! Justin and I are so crazy about this little one, and we are having so much fun being her mom and dad. It's fun to watch her grow and learn more about the world around her. Miley smiles, and coos, and is just starting to learn how to giggle and laugh. She likes it when she has help to sit up and stand on her feet. She gets this look on her face that says "LOOK AT ME! I'M SO BIG!" She loves to talk and sing songs, but things get old fast with her- I've got to keep coming up with new material- yesterday she was loving 'wheels on the bus go round and round,' and today that song is lame.:) Jingle Bells is starting to fade out and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. We just love playing with her, and each day we love her more and more. It's amazing how much you love your own children. We have enjoyed having Miley with us for the past 3 months. She is just such a precious part of our lives now, it seems weird to think about the time when she was not with us. She is so special to us, and we are grateful for her everyday.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

She's adorable! What a cute little Aggie!

N Luthi said...

What a cute family you guys have! Your daughter is so cute! I was a friend of Justins through middle and high school and found your link through kara's and just wanted to say hi!
Nikki (Paulsen) Luthi

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Miley! I can't believe she's rolling over already!

Crystal Bjork said...

She is really beautiful just like her mom! Just keep her happy and she will feel you with lots of love and joy, sometimes more than you ever imagined!