After waiting, and waiting, I finally got to meet my new baby cousin Sadie Mae.

I love hangin' out with my girlfriends.

Rory thinks I taste YUMMY! She likes to lick my head, and sometimes tries to eat me!:)

I'm getting better at tummy time.

I'm a really goog baby, and take naps everyday.

I love my Mommy and Daddy.

I just started to recognize my toys, and I like to play with them,

and I can sit up all by myself.
7 comments:
Those are some really cute pictures...she is a doll! I love the pic where the other baby is eating her head. Babies are so funny!
Sadie is adorable and tiny! I love that Miley is getting her own non-newborn look. It's fun to watch...you know, via blog posts. She's really adorable. We need to get up there for a visit before the snow flies. But I'm afraid Ari would try to bring Miley home with her and I don't think you want that. :) The picture of the three of you is darling.
Cute pictures! You're going to think I'm a freak (b/c we've never met but Justin will tell you I'm not) you are seriously so gorgeous! That is a great picture of your little family (all of you). So, what are the chances that Justin and my husband will get into the same dental school so we can all hang out?
You are so cute Miley! I am so glad you girls get to spend time together. Rory and Taylor are good friends to have. You 3 stay out of trouble.
Cute pictures Jessica. I just love Mileys cheeks. :)
I love these! I need to get copies of the pictures where Rory is eating Miley, because I didn't seen to catch it when I was taking pictures, and every time I look at them, I laugh and laugh! My favorite part about it is how little Miley cares about being Rory's chew toy :)
Wow! You guys are baby crazy! How fun that Miley will get to be around all those kids growing up. PS I see that you are reading "Breaking Dawn". Do you like it so far? I am having a hard time getting through this book. I couldn't put down the first three.
Miley is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment