November 26, 2009

First Thanksgiving Away

This is the first Thanksgiving I have been away from my family.
I miss them all so much, and wish Justin and I could be there to celebrate this holiday with them.
We love you family, and this year we will be thinking about how thankful we are for each one of you!! Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

hope that you had a good thanksgiving despite missing your fam!!

mrs. farlanderz said...

oh, i hear ya sista.

Megan said...

I know the feeling! I had to work Thanksgiving day, plus the two days after. Because I'm new, I have no time off, so I had to schedule my shifts so that I had a week off...just not on Thanksgiving. I flew in the night before. We did Thanksgiving early. :) Devin is still in Utah. Happy Thanksgiving Madsens! :)

Beckey said...

You'll have fun at the dinner on Sunday! When we get together and do Thanksgiving it is KIND of the same. Not really but we still have a good time! Our family just looks at it like all of YOU guys are our family up here! :)