That's right folks, We're Decking The Halls!
Thanksgiving has come and gone here in Canada, so we decided there is no better time to put our Christmas decorations up than now! Justin is the worlds biggest fan of Christmas time, and we won't be around for most of December, so once he got my permission to put up the tree, he was off and running. I told him only in Canada can the Christmas Tree go up the day after Halloween!!
Miley helped with the tree,
and got to chose a place for her very own ornament.
She read us books while we were busy decorating,
and stopped long enough to give brother some kisses.
Our little Scotlin baby enjoyed being Santa's little helper, and looking at the lights on the tree.
Call us crazy, but you know you want to too! Turn on your favorite christmas music (may I suggest David Archuleta) , and get yourself in the spirit of the season. We hope you enjoy it as much as we are... already;)
7 comments:
ok so I am jealous. tay won't let me put up christmas paraphernalia until dec. - he knows if he doesn't lay down the law I might have the tree up in september :) - he knows me too well.
I'm jealous too! Luke hates it when I start playing Christmas music early so I have to do it when he's gone to school!
Wow!! You're doing what I wanted to do....I'm just afraid to have the free up with the two cats and the kids. It may end up fallen over before December hits...BUT I may have to get creative with the other Christmas decor and get it out. The music has been playing though...old school Bing Crosby the other night!
I just have to say I love your blog! I have been getting SO excited to decorate for Christmas since this is the first year we have our own place to do that. You'll have to show pictures of it finished. How fun!!
Hahahahaha! I love it! Lucky ducks...
Don't tell, but I am jealous! I used to hate when people started celebrating Christmas right after Halloween, but now I find myself wanting to listen to Christmas music and put up everything. A month is just not long enough to celebrate all the fun that is Christmas!!!
Also, I got your e-mail and am writing a response. : )
If I thought Hunter wouldn't be climbling the tree I would totally put it up and if it would live in our house for two months!
Post a Comment