We have to give a couple shout out's to two very special women who have been on our minds.
The first shout out goes to our amazing Aunt Arlee because our little Miley J got a very spectacular birthday surprise in the mail today.
Seriously, Arlee! Could you be anymore amazing and thoughtful?!
Never known a more thoughtful person in all my life!
Miley opening the beautiful handmade birthday card.
Sooo excited for her Surprises! A bran new outfit and hair bows!
And her all time favorite, CANDY!! YAY!
Ar, you sure know the way to Miley's heart.
A big, BIG THANK YOU goes to you, Arlee! We love you!
The next shout out goes to my lovely and darling Kerri.
I can't pull out my fall decorations without thinking of you her. She has helped me build a collection of things over the years that make me smile every time I look at them. She knows how much I love to decorate my home, and it wouldn't look the way it does without her help.
I love you, Kerri. And I am thinking about your kindness today.
Thank you for helping me make my house a home! XO
One as my best friend, and the other as a Mother.
LOVE YOU BOTH!
5 comments:
super cute decorations, I wish I had more seasonal things like that!
LOVE our witch signs, so fun!
I LOVE the witch signs too! Its almost time to get mine up YAY! :)
Jess...Miley is ABSOLUTELY adorable!! I LOVE that bow and outfit on her...a true fashinista :) I was a little worried the package wan't going to make it...and the birthday just keeps going on! :)
Jessica! Look at your cute family! I had no idea that you had kids!! Although, it has been along time.:) So glad you found our blog, and that you have one as well. You look fabulous, and you have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment