At the Airport.
Standing in front of the International Arrivals Gate.
My knees are knocking. My heart is bumping so fast. The butterflies in my stomach are actually making me feel sick, and I am trembling with excitement.
Because THEY'RE HERE.
Every time I hear that automatic door start to open I get another surge of adrenaline race through my stomach. Is it going to be them??!
Dad? Is that you?!?
Nope. False Alarm.
Dad!???....????
Wrong Again...
Wait Some More....
Maybe it's this time!!
Dad? Dad?... Dad?... Dad? .... Dad? Dad?
Nope.
And Then....
I hear the doors.....
They're HERE!!!
Neither one of them knew I would be at the airport. They kept insisting they were going to arrive too late, and not to worry about coming out. But how could I possibly stay home knowing my family is in Nova Scotia!! I, for one, know how FAR they have come to be here, and there is almost nothing better than a warm welcome at the end of that long journey.
Why do I have the most amazing parents in the entire world?!
Man, I am one lucky girl. And right now, pretty much the happiest girl in the world!
Man, I am one lucky girl. And right now, pretty much the happiest girl in the world!
We have so many fun things planned during Dad and Michelle's stay. All of us are so excited!
Welcome to Nova Scotia! So glad you're here!
5 comments:
Ha ha! I love how you put pictures of random people on your blog! Did they notice you were taking pictures of them coming out of customs??? :) That's great your family is there! They will love it! Can't wait to see the pics of the places you take them! I'm missing Scotia right now!
YAY! This post was hilarious... and I'm so happy for you! Have so much fun!
jess the suspense was killing me! :) So glad they are finally here! have so much fun!!
green with envy right now. Have so much fun!!!
yay! Have a great time! Hopefully those people weren't too creeped out with the paparazzi at the arrival gate!!
Post a Comment