-Prep for Baby No. 3-
This is Miley`s `baby Ella` She comes most places with us due to Miley`s latest trend.
Can`t believe we will be seeing 3 kids in car seats back there this year.
Gettin good practice in.
-Chocolate Chocolate Peanut Butter-
The infamous picture of the morning I bathed and dressed the kids, was ready to head out the door only to find Scolin had helped himself to a little `snack,` (and somehow lost his pants in the process...?)
-They may have redeemed a few points later in the day by playing nicely
together in the backyard while I made dinner.-
2 comments:
Oh I have many comments and thoughts on your previous posts, but the UNDIES, so hilarious :) Love the pic of the kids with chocolate butter. Nothing like a good food mess to start your day ;) Love those kids, chocolate, no pants and all!!
And three car seat all in a row never looked better, so funny :)
Post a Comment