We celebrated the birthday of our beloved GG.
Miley introducing Scotlin to the class~ she plays 'teacher' day and night, and Scotlin is always her excelling, and most incredible student. I will often have a 'parent teacher conference' with her at the end of each day where she will rave about how my son is doing in her class.
~The funniest part is when she imitates her teacher, Miss Paulsen, perfectly, word for word!~
Justin and I enjoyed an amazing Valentines Day! I kept our heart attack tradition strong~
Before taking the kids out for dinner, Justin surprised me with tickets to Les Miserables~~! Going to the theatre is one of our favorite dates.
I'm so grateful for my one and only valentine, and so happy our love is alive!
Our precious niece Lucy was given a name and a blessing, and we were overjoyed for the opportunity to be a part of her special day. We love you sweet little Lucy!
Scotlin loves these precious new baby cousins... sweet boy.
~Family fun night to Chucky Cheese~
These guys~
This kid~
The kids wake up all too early..
This particular morning they swiped the camera to document their early morning shenanigans...
Now I see why the lack of sleep is necessary~ can't miss out on the granola bar snatch~
Apparently, all the freedom in the world can be found in the wee hours of the morning~
Baby Loren and Uncle Bran~
He's one of the only people she will actually go to outside of mom and dad.
Sweet little connection, these two~










No comments:
Post a Comment