February 2, 2011

Dalhousie Dental Ball 2011

This was our first year attending the dental ball. Every dental student should have a chance to go to this ball, but with that said, one time is probably all that is needed. We had a great night out, but this scene is not neccessarally our first choice. So, this may be our first and last Dalhousie Dental Ball. We`ll just look at it as a `once in a lifetime..`sort of thing.

There are a couple of things about this night that I will always want to remember. Like these two awesome couples. Our dearest, and closest friends here in Nova Scotia. The Taylor`s and the White`s. Before the ball Karli and I got together to play with hair and make up for the big night. I felt like I was in High School all over again.. hahaha!:)
The night stated with an elegant dinner. The ball was hosted at Casino Nova Scotia in dowtown Halifax. The ball room was set up so beautifully, and everyone was decked out in their finest. We tried our best to visit during dinner over the loud music, but mainly just enjoyed the attmosphere and decorations.
After dinner and awards Justin`s dental class grabbed a picture together, and then everyone headed out onto the dance floor. We danced the night away! Just remember all the steps from the dances we used to do in country swing class, and I was pretty impressed. The dancing sure was fun, and made the night a hit! We`ve still got it going on!!;)

No comments: