July 10, 2011

Aunt Janet and Baby Hudson


My mom has four sisters. They are all so close, and are all best friends. 
I love my aunts so much! We grew up close, and so I feel like I have a great relationship with each one. 
All of my aunts were able to be in town for Brandon's Farewell, and it was so fun to see them!


My Aunt Janet flew in from Seattle with her new baby Hudson, and was able to stay at my mom's also while I was in town. Aside from being my aunt, Janet is a second mom to me, and is also one of my dearest friends. I love anytime I get to spend with her, visiting, and laughing. 
She has always been, and continues to be an amazing example, and is someone I look up to and admire with all of my heart. 
I am so glad I got to see her while I was in Utah this time around, and also so happy to meet the very special, very handsome, and sweet baby Hudson.

We love him so much already! He has been blessed with the most amazing family, and the most incredible mother. We are so happy for Larry and Janet! We hope we can see your family again soon!

No comments: