Justin and I celebrated our sixth anniversary this month.
There has been a lot of progression, learning, and growth in the past six years, and I love reflecting upon the experiences we`ve had in our past, now in the present, and those still yet to come.
We are better people because of each other, best friends to one another, and in love - truer, deeper, and stronger now more than ever.
It`s been a beautiful journey thus far. One I am grateful for everyday.

3 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL family! I can't wait to see that fifth little person in the pictures soon...
Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a great one! Love you!
You guys are one of the most amazing couples I know, seriously power couple!
Woah! Long time, not blog :(
Happy to catch up with you.
Love this precious post, such a sweet couple, beautiful family!!!
LOVELY LIFE!!!
Love you all :)
Post a Comment