July 7, 2010

4th of July 2010, Grand Summit Park City


Pool, parades, and parties is what the 4th of July is all about. 
We started off the morning at the Park City Parade watching the floats go by. I honestly teared up as I watched my family celebrate and honor the stars and stripes. 
I will never forget the privilege and honor it is to live in a free country. 






After the parade we headed back to the condo for a bite to eat, and then headed out to the pool to soak up some more sun.



Cousin Sadie loved to push Miley around in her stroller.

Mi's loved the hot tub and bubbles.

Grandpa was so good at rocking Scotlin to sleep by the pool.

While we were there we got to celebrate Jason's Birthday. We won't say how old he is turning, because he is an OLD MAN!!! See how many candles are burning on that cake?! Wowza. Heidi's sweet parents came too, and it was really great to see them.

Miley loved the "Happy Day Cake!"





God Bless America
Our Home Sweet Home.

4 comments:

Lauren Allen said...

Jess! How long are you in Park City for?? We'd LOVE to see you!

love, your cousin Lauren

Anonymous said...

So glad that you guys are having such a great time!-xo-

jenny mcfarland said...

Your little family is sooo adorable!

Kristen said...

I'm very excited about reading your blog Jessica. :)

It looks like you and your little fam are having the time of your life! I am so jealous you guys are in Halifax! I went back through some of your archives, and it was fun to catch up with you!