Our little Miley J is growing up right before our eyes, and we could not be more pleased with the little lady she is becoming. It has been so much fun watching her develop words into sentences, learning her manners, and gaining more responsibility.
She is obsessed with her grandma Kerri's Cat. The cat is named Ashton. When she knew we were getting close to grandma's house she started yelling from the back seat "I'm coming Ashton Kitty!"
She's been patient with me as I try to figure out how to do her hair.
She LOVES to be outside, and is always begging to go. She's a good sport for the camera and always says "Cheese!" She loves to go up and down the steps and say "step, step, step" as she goes down, and loves to jump off the bottom stair.
She's a good traveler, and baby brother entertainer in the backseat. She loves herself a good snack, and is a great eater. She loves to sing with mom and dad, or on her own. Her favorite songs to sing are sunbeam, popcorn popping, and twinkle twinkle little star.
This little girl is super excited to turn 2 years old! When ever we ask her how old she's going to be she enthusiastically holds up four fingers and yells "2!!" When we ask her what her name is she says "I'm Mi Mi, and I'm AWESOME!"
Miley is quite the little diva. She insisted on wearing her sunglasses to church along with her string of red pearls, and a pretend cell phone in hand. She is getting independent these days, and likes to do most things "All by myself." Even though she is growing up fast, we love the things that still make her our baby girl. She enjoys her "bink and blank" a couple times a day, and is still a great sleeper. She loves her nap time, and when it comes time she'll ask for it "night night, nap?"
We enjoy this girl so much. She makes a smile, and is always surprising us with all of the things she knows, and is learning so quickly.
3 comments:
she's a cute little diva!!
I love her smile she's adorable!
What a sweet girl. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa, but happy to hear that you're doing well.
Post a Comment