For our anniversary, I planned a little getaway up to Park City.
Thankfully, I had the help of my older brother Travis, who completely took over for me. Without his help it would not have happened. I was amazed by his generosity with me and willingness to give of his time and energy. I have been on the receiving end of his kind giving heart many times.
I surprised Justin with a pampering treatment at a local salon. Afterwards we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake, and died over every delicious bite! We spent the rest of the evening shopping at the outlets in Park City~ Enjoying the undivided time together, and out until dark like the gold old days. :)
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.
You have always had a way of making my dreams come true. Being by your side makes me feel like anything is possible, and you are the blessing I count first, and then over and over again.
I love you~
No comments:
Post a Comment