September 22, 2011

Many Many Missionaries


When we first moved here I always said I would cut any missionary`s hair for free.
There were some who took me up on that offer, and for the past two years we have had many, many missionaries come through our door.

Sometimes haircuts were the main objective.
Sometimes I spent 3 hours or more cutting hair, one Elder after another.

And then there are times when we get to support them through a spiritual message, a warm meal, a home in which to teach, a convert to fellowship, or a baptism to attend. 

We have tried to reach out to the missionaries in our area, and help further the work along as much as possible. On many occassions we have taught and served together.
 We share a love for this gosple, and want each missionary to feel loved and motivated to do this sacred and important work.

Everytime we are together I think of my two younger brothers serving in different areas of the world, and pray always that they will feel Our Savior`s Love and Power with them where ever they may be.
We love and support the missionaries serving all over the world! 
 And, are grateful to share this special stage of our life with the one`s seving here in Halifax.

No comments: