Last month we were thrilled to welcome our parents for a one week visit here in Nova Scotia! Their stay was magical! I am so excited to record the amazing time we had together. The only down side is that it passed too fast! As I look back on all the pictures we took while they were here I feel like I am flipping through the pages of a fairy tale. We enjoyed their company more than they will ever know, and we are so grateful for the fun time we were able to have touring Nova Scotia together, and making memories to last a lifetime.
Scott and Kerri certainly don't look like weary travelers after an all day flight. Seriously, could these two be any more handsome and beautiful!!?!
It was SO GREAT to see them again, it had been too long! We have been looking forward to having them in our home all summer, and are beyond thrilled the time has come!

No comments:
Post a Comment